Chiropractic staff training for the front desk, case managers, administrators, and others is easy to implement effortlessly for the practice owner. Each lesson is taught by an industry expert in the subject matter and contains video, written material and quizzes. Many lessons include practical exercises for your staff to perform so they fully comprehend the material and can apply it properly.
You’re a doctor, and if you’re successful, you have precious little time to train staff. Certain positions turn over too frequently and that means you have to invest more time training new people that may take away from time spent treating patients. Our material is proven to help practice owners spend less time training and more time building their businesses.
Our non-accredited Online Practice University has a team of instructors that have built highly successful practices, businesses, and have consulted thousands of practices nationwide.
This is a self-paced online learning center that can be accessed 24 hours per day, 7 days per week so that you and your staff can train whenever you have time. Each module contains many lessons that include video, a written manual or study guide, quizzes, and in many cases, practical exercises. There are even scripts for case managers and front desk staff.
Statistics show that well trained team members are happier, more productive and turn over less than those that are not well trained. This makes the practices more profitable.
LinkedIn’s 2019 Workforce Learning Report stated that 94% of employees say that they would stay at a company longer if it simply invested in helping them learn.
In an employee survey conducted by Lorman, 76% of employees say that a company would be more appealing if it offered additional skills training to its staff. And 70% of employees would be somewhat likely to leave their current job to work for an organization known for investing in employee development and learning.
These are the areas employee training improves
- Employee retention.
- Staff morale
- Practice efficiency
- Job competency
- Increased practice profit
- And patient satisfaction
Are you starting to see the value of online chiropractic staff training?
What’s included in this chiropractic training course?
- Sales Mastery – If you can’t close cases…not much else matters because there will be few if any patients to treat. T.R. McManus has been teaching Sales Mastery live at medical conferences across the county for years. Providers love it, and when they become proficient at presenting treatment programs correctly, their revenue skyrockets and the practice grows. Now, you can train all of your team in these highly advanced techniques and have your whole team become experts! T.R. is a Master Neural Linguistic Programming Trainer. He’ll teach you how potential patients assimilate data differently and to use this knowledge to close cases more efficiently, and at a higher close rate. Includes the 82 page study manual – Proven Sales Tools For Patient Care Coordinators.
- Case Manager and Patient Care Coordinator Advanced Training – Consistency is the key to success! We all know that sometimes our team members are spot on and sometimes they are not. This training will teach them procedures, and protocols that will make them one of the very best in the industry, T.R. McManus has been a case manager and he learned how to be sure that the vast majority of people he met with became patients. He’ll teach your team exactly how to be that case manager that always seems to bring in new business consistently!
- Insurance Reimbursement – Have you ever been on the wrong end of the misunderstandings of successful insurance billing and reimbursement? Dr. Sunny Gill teaches practices nationwide how to make sure your billing is correct, and you are billing properly. Even if you use a billing service, this training will keep you on top of what they are doing for you and help you stop losing money! Includes the 41 page Insurance Reimbursement Guidebook.
- Business Management – Many Docs are great practitioners but were never taught how to manage by statistics or implement policy and procedure that will make the business side of the practice wildly more successful. T.R. McManus teaches how he built his multiple practices to a very high level prior to successfully exiting. And, how he’s now building one of the largest oversees clinics. He’ll teach you how to keep statistics so that you really know how well each employee is performing. They all say they’re doing well but the numbers don’t lie. The system even keeps stats and creates graphs for you. This course covers business management and administration at a deep level. Includes the 36 page Management Made Easy Manual
- Front Desk Efficiency – Anyone can answer the phone correctly…right? Did you know that nearly 100% of front desk team members answer the phone in a manner that loses many high dollar cases? It’s true! Every time we cover this in live seminars, office staff and doctors tell us that they have been doing it wrong and suffering the consequences. Here’s a PRO TIP – Thanks for calling Dr XXX’s office, how may I help you is the number one way to lose a big case before the patient ever meets you. In this course Dr. Singer also covers how to properly address a new patient coming through your door and how to make them immediately comfortable.
- New courses are added regularly.
What educational components are in the training?
- Video instruction
- Written materials, manuals, and scripts
- Practical exercises
Take a look at a quiz question:
The Dashboard Offers You Insight as to Where Training is Needed Daily, Weekly, and Monthly!
Notice that on this dashboard, there is too high a percentage of declined treatments. This indicates a need for sales training.
- Real time statistics on cases presented, cases closed, cases pending, the dollar volume of each and your closing rate.
- Statistics for each team member at your fingertips.
- When statistics are down – the system will offer suggestions to help bring them up. The system will offer written and video training on this specific area.
Statistics tell any business owner where training is needed. Statistics are customizable and you can have as many as you would like for as many people as you employ. Employees can only see their own stats but you can see everyone’s. This feature can help you double your practice in a less than a year!