Chiropractic staff training, including the front desk, seems to be a tough thing for practices to implement and keep going successfully. How would you like to be able to have your entire staff trained by some of the biggest names in the Chiropractic industry? Our non-accredited Online Practice University has a team of instructors that have built highly successful practices, businesses, and have consulted thousands of practices nationwide.
This is a self-paced online learning center that can be accessed 24 hours per day, 7 days per week so that you and your staff can train whenever you have time. Imagine having your team up to date on the latest techniques to make them the very best at performing their duties.
Statistics show that well trained team members are happier, more productive and turn over less than those that are not well trained. This makes the practices more profitable.
LinkedIn’s 2019 Workforce Learning Report stated that 94% of employees say that they would stay at a company longer if it simply invested in helping them learn.
In an employee survey conducted by Lorman, 76% of employees say that a company would be more appealing if it offered additional skills training to its staff. And 70% of employees would be somewhat likely to leave their current job to work for an organization known for investing in employee development and learning.
Here’s a great article from the National Institutes of Health on the subject. They emphasis the value of training as it pertains to:
- Employee retention.
- Staff morale
- Practice efficiency
- Job competency
- And patient satisfaction
Are you starting to see the value of online chiropractic assistant training?
Our team of instructors include famous names such as:
- Dr. David Singer
- Dr. Sunny Gill
- TR McManus
- Dr. Brent Baldasare
- And many other well-known professionals
What’s included in this chiropractic training course?
- Insurance Reimbursement – Have you ever been on the wrong end of the misunderstandings of successful insurance billing and reimbursement? Dr. Sunny Gill teaches practices nationwide how to make sure your billing is correct, and you are billing properly. Even if you use a billing service, this training will keep you on top of what they are doing for you and help you stop losing money!
- Business Management – Many Docs are great practitioners but were never taught how to manage by statistics or implement policy and procedure that will make the business side of the practice wildly more successful. TR McManus teaches how he built his multiple practices to a very high level prior to successfully exiting. And, how he’s now building one of the largest oversees clinics. He’ll teach you how to keep statistics so that you really know how well each employee is performing. They all say they’re doing well but the numbers don’t lie. The system even keeps stats and creates graphs for you. This course covers business management and administration at a deep level.
- Front Desk Efficiency – Anyone can answer the phone correctly…right? Did you know that nearly 100% of front desk team members answer the phone in a manner that loses many high dollar cases? It’s true! Every time we cover this in live seminars, office staff and doctors tell us that they have been doing it wrong and suffering the consequences. Here’s a PRO TIP – Thanks for calling Dr XXX’s office, how may I help you is the number one way to lose a big case before the patient ever meets you. In this course Dr. Singer also covers how to properly address a new patient coming through your door and how to make them immediately comfortable.
- Sales Mastery – TR McManus has been teaching Sales Mastery live at conferences across the county for years. Providers love it and when they become proficient at representing treatment programs correctly, their revenue skyrockets and the practice grows. Now, you can train all of your team in these highly advanced techniques and have your whole team become experts! TR is a Master Neural Linguistic Programming Trainer. He’ll teach you how potential patients assimilate data differently and to close the case you must spot these ways and know exactly how to present your treatment, so they feel most comfortable.
- Case Manager and Patient Care Coordinator Advanced Training – Consistency is the key to success! We all know that sometimes our team members are spot on and sometimes they are not. This training will teach them procedures, and protocols that will make them one of the very best in the industry, TR McManus has been a case manager and he learned how to be sure that the vast majority of people he met with became patients. He’ll teach your team exactly how to be that case manager that always seems to bring in new business consistently!
- Healthcare Provider Training – DCs, NPs and more will illustrate exact procedures and protocols. Wouldn’t it be nice to have someone else train your new providers? Wouldn’t it also be great to be able to refer to the training to see exactly what the perfect mix is for an injection or IV, where to inject and how to follow up? In this course exact procedures are performed on live patients so your team can see exactly each is properly administered.
- How to Add New Treatments to Your Practice – Our NP trainer, Jessica Mood will show exactly how to set up your treatment rooms for new treatments that you may add to your practice. She’ll show how to make your patients comfortable and, in many cases, perform the actual treatment.
- New courses are added regularly.
What educational components are in the training?
- Video instruction
- Written materials, manuals, and scripts
- Practical exercises
Cool Feature – One of the features that we are very proud of is the help with questions that a student has answered incorrectly. At the end of each quiz or exam, the student is shown the score he or she achieved, and which questions were answered incorrectly (if any), the correct answer, and a link to the exact spot in the video instruction so it’s easy to retrain on that item. We also provide any written material that may be applicable too. This program is about improving abilities not just gaining knowledge so we want to be sure that we help every student in every way that we can!
The Dashboard Offers You:
- Real time statistics on cases presented, cases closed, cases pending, the dollar volume of each and your closing rate.
- Statistics for each team member at your fingertips.
- If a team member forgets to enter their stats – the system automatically sends a reminder to them.
- When statistics are down – the system will offer suggestions to help bring them up. The system will offer written and video training on this specific area.
- A quick look at the training courses that have been assigned to individual team members, the progress each is making and the scores he or she has achieved on Practical Assignments, Quizzes and Exams.